- June 27, 2009. “Why Richard Florida’s honeymoon is over” by Murray Whyte in The Toronto Star.
- June 23, 2009. “Celebrity Deathmatch (not) and the coming war” on Murray Whyte’s Untitled: Contemporary art in Toronto and beyond.
- June 19, 2009. “Report: Creative Class Town Hall @ Toronto Free Gallery” on Leah Sandals’s Unedit my heart.
- Summer–Fall 2009. “The artful target” by Edward Keenan in Spacing.
- January 29, 2010. One member of the collective appeared on the show “OBS” on Swedish national public radio (Sveriges Radio P1). A link to the episode is available at the top of this page.
- June 3, 2009. Two members of the collective spoke on the show “ScaleDown” on Windsor’s CJAM. This interview was a follow-up to a May 18, 2009 interview the show did with Richard Florida.
- September 2009. Three members of the collective produced “Creativity or crisis: Mapping the rust belt,” an artist project featured in FUSE magazine, 32 (4).